5 STEPS TO TAKE BEFORE BRINGING UP THE WORD “DIVORCE” TO YOUR SPOUSE
If you are unhappy in your marriage and are contemplating divorce, there are some important things that you should consider doing before even bringing up the dreaded “divorce” word with your spouse. To protect yourself, here is a list of things that you should consider:
- Ask yourself: do I really want a divorce or do I just want a better marriage with my current partner?
- Talk to a marriage counsellor.
- Build a strong support network.
- Speak to a family lawyer.
- Take concrete steps to protect your assets.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR LEANNE? SIMPLY ASK YOUR QUESTION IN THE REPLY FORM BELOW
NEED A LITTLE MORE PRIVACY: CLICK HERE TO SEND HER AN EMAIL