Christmas Giveaway Post #10: Staub Braiser
Today’s giveaway is my absolute favourite so I’ve saved it for last!
We are giving away this beautiful blue Staub Braiser to one special reader. Staub is a traditional household brand known for their enamelled cast iron products. I personally love the look of all of their wine red and blue pots! They are so elegant that you could transfer your dish straight from the oven to the table! Today I am giving away this blue Staub braiser. One awesome part of the braiser is that the lid is designed to ensure all of the liquid stays in the pot so your dish won’t dry out.
Staub Braiser with Chistera Spikes 2.5 qt
With the Staub multi-purpose roasting pan, you can create delicious meals with ease. Its lid features Staub’s unique Chistera drop structure, which distributes condensation back over the food and ensures that nothing burns and each and every ingredient remains beautifully tender. Even beginners with a limited knowledge of cooking will get outstanding results with this roasting pan. The dark blue Staub multi-purpose roasting pan has a diameter of 24 cm, is approximately 12 cm high and has a capacity of 2.4 L. It is made from enamelled cast iron and can be used on all heat sources, including induction hobs. It can also be placed in the oven if you are making a dish that requires a longer cooking time or want to brown food slightly. The ergonomic handles make the pan easy to place inside and remove from the oven. As well as having exceptional heat-retaining and distributing properties, cast iron is very durable, scratch-resistant and easy to care for. The roasting pan produces exceedingly flavoursome, extremely healthy dishes as slow, even cooking preserves the vitamins and other nutritious ingredients. All in all, the multi-function roasting pan is a stylish option for serving up beautifully cooked, succulent dishes that are simply full of flavour.
Features & Benefits:
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matte black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Made exclusively in France, Staub vessels feature vibrant coloured glazes in assorted shapes, sizes and functions; each piece an expression of the artisan. Acknowledged as the optimal platform for slow-cooking, the material density of cast iron retains and redistributes heat evenly. Our innovative black matte enamel interior is ideal for braising and the unique spikes on our iconic flat lid provide the perfect surface to induce self-basting flavour enhancement.
Want to win this Staub Braiser?
Do the following tasks and leave a comment for each task completed to be entered to win! (Each task = one entry; if you do all 10 tasks, you have 10 chances to win!)
- Like Village Living Magazine on Facebook
- Like Zwilling Canada on Facebook
- Like Staub Canada on Facebook
- Follow me (Grayce) @MousseTaco on Instagram
- Follow Staub Canada @Staub_CA on Instagram
- Follow Zwilling Canada @Zwilling_CA on Instagram
- Follow Village Living @VillageLivingMag on Instagram
- Follow me (Grayce) @GrayceYuen on Twitter
- Follow Zwilling Canada @ZwillingCanada on Twitter
- Comment and tell me what you would cook in this braiser!
Winners will be contacted on December 23, 2017 and all winners will be announced in the February 2018 issue of Village Living Magazine!
Have a enamoured day!
– Grayce @MousseTaco