The Key to better Health for you Body Could be Right Under Your..FEET! #WellbeingWednesday
How often have you heard someone complain “MY FEET ARE KILLING ME” or even said it to yourself? Guess why?
- 25% of all the bones in your body are found in your feet (26 in each foot).
- The average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps in a day.
- You will probably walk 100,000 miles in your lifetime. That’s 4 trips around the globe!
- More than 75% of people will experience foot problems during their lifetime.
- Women have 4 times the foot problems that men do, mostly due to ill fitting footwear.
- foot pain
- hip pain
- knee pain
- back pain
Contributed by: Dr. Sasha Green, B.Sc.(Hon), D.CChiropractor, Acupuncture and Laser Practitioner, ART® ProviderThe Chiropractic & Health Associates Clinic